Sustainability

We love exploring this world — which is just one of the reasons we think it is important to care for it. For us, part of that is minimizing the environmental impact of new products and initiatives whenever and wherever possible.

Organic clothes

Vegan materials

Supporting eco-initiatives

In the Polarsteps store, that mission has seen us make carefully-considered decisions about what we stock, the materials we use, and who we partner with to do it all.

Which is why our products are made by mula, a company that strives to offer sustainable merchandise options. Through them, we offer hoodies, t-shirts, and beanies made from 100% organic and vegan materials and sturdy metal water bottles.

The packaging used is also made from sustainable materials, and all cardboard packaging is recycled to be reused as box filling. Orders are then shipped with DHL GoGreen, making use of DHL’s ever-expanding electric vehicles fleet wherever possible.

On top of all this, mula offset their remaining emissions through certified climate projects run by Climate Impact Partners. These projects include exciting and important activities such as forest conservation in Brazil, rural clean cooking in China, and wind farming in Turkey.

Read more about our chosen partner, mula’s sustainability journey.